- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe--Emergency Assistance (Food Shelf)—District 1, Onamia, MNOpen daily, from 8:00am to 5:00 pm, but closed for lunch (12:00-1:00 pm)—due to COVID precautions, please schedule an appointment at, 320-532-4181 or call Roberta Sam at 320-630-8362 or the Coordinator at 320-362-4672.
- Ruby’s PantryRuby’s Pantry distributes food at Pop-Up Pantry locations across MN & WI. There is no income or residency requirement and for a $20 bundle donation you will receive an abundance of groceries.
Onamia – Open on the 2nd Monday of the month, from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, at the Lion’s Community Center.
See link for more locations, calendar and more: https://rubyspantry.org/cms/pop-up-pantry-calendar
- Family Pathways (Food Shelf)—Onamia, MNOpen Monday & Wednesdays @ 12:00-5:00 pm and Fridays @ 10:00am-3:00pm. Phone: 320-532-7665.
- Garrison Area Care Givers Food—Garrison, MNOpen Tuesday & Thursdays @ 1:00-5:00 pm. Phone: 320-692-5399.
- Fare for All—Onamia, MNThe first Wednesday of month, at the Onamia’s Vet’s Club. Go to https://fareforall.thefoodgroupmn.org/ or call 763-450-3880 for more information. Fees: Bread—free; fruit/vegetable boxes–$10; meat boxes–$26 and holiday packages available as well.
- Tri-Cap (transportation services):Provides round-trip rides within Mille Lacs county for a fee of only $6. Call 888-765-5597 or 320-251-1612 for more information.
Domestic Violence Resources
- Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault & Harassment | Mille Lacs County, MN
- Victims of Domestic Assault | Mille Lacs County, MN
- Crime Victim Rights | Mille Lacs County, MN
- Crisis Resources | Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
- Help for Crime Victims - Resource List For Victims
- Domestic / Sexual Violence Services - Family Pathways