How to Apply for Aanjibimaadizing Services

  • Check eligibility guidelines - most band members qualify!

  • Fill out application

  • Turn into your local Aanjibimaadizing office

  • Scroll down for more information

Aanjibimaadizing has offices in the Urban area, District I, District II, and District III. The offices are open by appointment. Clients can also call or email:


43408 Oodena Drive, Onamia, MN 56359



201 W Hwy 210 Suite 100



45749 Grace Lake Road, Sandstone, MN 55072



1404 E Franklin Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55404


Feel free to contact us at any time with questions!


An eligible household must include at least one adult who is:

  • An enrolled member of the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe; or
  • If residing within the Reservation Service Area, a first generation descendent of the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe; or
  • An enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe; or
  • If residing within the Urban Service Area, an enrolled member of the Minnesota Chippewa Tribe.

Eligible households must also reside within one of our federally approved service areas:

  • Reservation Service Area: Within one of the Minnesota counties of Aitkin, Benton, Chisago, Crow Wing, Mille Lacs, Kanabec, Morrison or Pine counties, or
  • Urban Service Area: Within one of the urban Minnesota counties of Hennepin, Anoka, and Ramsey.

Financial eligibility:

Financial Eligibility determines what types of services you are eligible for. It is based on the household income with specific types of income excluded. The table below reflects the 2020 U.S. Federal Poverty Guidelines. The most current Guidelines can be found here: Poverty Guidelines | ASPE (

There are additional eligibility standards for various services.

The Band’s Elder Needs-Based Supplemental Income Program has its own special eligibility standards.